So . . . does wearing Hippo on different parts of one's body improve breath support?I never learned that when I was taking voice lessons, but maybe that's why I don't sing any more.
That is awesome!!! They dance, they play piano, they sing--these girls are triple threats! Thanks, Kel! :-)
They're adorable! I do think Hippo was whispering the words to Evie.
Watch out, Kel--Julie may fire your butt now that she sees this option! This is my favorite post yet, without a doubt.xoJill
Oh, I wish they could come sing backup. Absolutely adorable!
I am cracking up! Can I market these girls to Simon Cowell yet?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So . . . does wearing Hippo on different parts of one's body improve breath support?
I never learned that when I was taking voice lessons, but maybe that's why I don't sing any more.
That is awesome!!! They dance, they play piano, they sing--these girls are triple threats! Thanks, Kel! :-)
They're adorable! I do think Hippo was whispering the words to Evie.
Watch out, Kel--Julie may fire your butt now that she sees this option!
This is my favorite post yet, without a doubt.
xo
Jill
Oh, I wish they could come sing backup. Absolutely adorable!
I am cracking up! Can I market these girls to Simon Cowell yet?
Post a Comment