They may not be able to out-shoot basketball players, but I but those big blue eyes could con all of them.There's more that one way to win.
Maybe cheerleaders? Celtics dance team? NBA goupies? I know...they can sing the national anthem to open the game! From what I'm seeing of their singing skills on-line, I'm thinking the Bulls are missing their opening act!
I can see it now... the girls are singing with fireworks and a laser show right before the Bulls game. That's patriotic!
Now now, give them a chance. I think I see a Tour de France in the future.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They may not be able to out-shoot basketball players, but I but those big blue eyes could con all of them.
There's more that one way to win.
Maybe cheerleaders? Celtics dance team? NBA goupies? I know...they can sing the national anthem to open the game! From what I'm seeing of their singing skills on-line, I'm thinking the Bulls are missing their opening act!
I can see it now... the girls are singing with fireworks and a laser show right before the Bulls game. That's patriotic!
Now now, give them a chance. I think I see a Tour de France in the future.
Post a Comment