Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Twins Turn Three!

Sophie and Evie's third birthday was today! What a fantastic day. They kicked off the festivities early with a Skype call with Grandma Joan and Grandpa Rich last night, during which they got to open tons of presents. Today started off right with lots more presents, the making and decorating of birthday cakes, and the biggest birthday bash we've ever seen. What a great day! And now I'm ready for bed.
















6 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks for inviting me to your birthday, Evie and Sophie. What a party! I didn't want to go home. I can't wait to be three. Happy Birthday!

Love (and I do mean love),
Alejandro

Jan said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all. Love the watches!

What Dreams said...

I take it Alejandro has a thing for older women.

The girls got some great loot!
Pop-Pop and I can't wait to go camping with them.

Heather said...

I love those cakes! Happy Happy Birthday girlies!

Kerri said...

Happy Biiiiirrrthhhhday! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you.

Jules said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Evie & Sophie! It looks like you had a really fun party! I love the cakes. Yum!